Cheadle (Fire Station) Driving Test Centre
Short notice driving tests at Cheadle (Fire Station) driving test centre
The DVSA define a short notice driving test as within 3 clear working days. Saturdays count as working days but Sundays and Bank Holidays do not.
A short notice driving test cannot normally be changed or cancelled without loss of your driving test fee of £62 for a weekday test or £75 for a weekend or evening test unless your are cancelling due to Covid
Driving test Covid changes
The DVSA have announced changes relating to driving tests at Cheadle (Fire Station) driving test centre. Such as...
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Stay in your car - there will be no access to waiting room or toilets
- You should wear a mask to prevent spread of Covid-19
- Your instructor or supervising driver will not be allowed to accompany you on test
- At the end of test examiner and candidate will exit the vehicle before the result of the test is given. Instructor may listen in at this point. All should maintain a safe social distance
- You should not attend your driving test if
- you or someone you live with has coronavirus symptoms
- you’ve been told by the NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has coronavirus
- you have entered or returned to the UK in the last 14 days
Cheadle (Fire Station) Driving Test Centre Address
C/O Fire Station
Turves Road, Cheadle Hulme
Customer WCs are not avaliable
Follow access road and park at the rear of the Fire Stations as signs direct. Don't arrive more than 5 minutes before your test. For security reasons, you're not allowed to walk about on site, so wait in your car for your examiner.
None Test Parking
Car parking spaces are avaliable
Nearest alternative test centres
West Didsbury (Manchester)