Slough (London) Driving Test Centre
Short notice driving tests at Slough (London) driving test centre
The DVSA define a short notice driving test as within 3 clear working days. Saturdays count as working days but Sundays and Bank Holidays do not.
A short notice driving test cannot normally be changed or cancelled without loss of your driving test fee of £62 for a weekday test or £75 for a weekend or evening test unless your are cancelling due to Covid
Driving test Covid changes
The DVSA have announced changes relating to driving tests at Slough (London) driving test centre. Such as...
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Stay in your car - there will be no access to waiting room or toilets
- You should wear a mask to prevent spread of Covid-19
- Your instructor or supervising driver will not be allowed to accompany you on test
- At the end of test examiner and candidate will exit the vehicle before the result of the test is given. Instructor may listen in at this point. All should maintain a safe social distance
- You should not attend your driving test if
- you or someone you live with has coronavirus symptoms
- you’ve been told by the NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has coronavirus
- you have entered or returned to the UK in the last 14 days
Slough (London) Driving Test Centre Address
12 Waterside Drive
You can get into the test centre in a wheelchair
No toilets are available at this centre
There are no toilet facilities at present due to development works within the DTC. It is advisable that you find alternative toilet facilities prior to the driving test.
None Test Parking
Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment time Please park in the bays dedicated to DVSA and report to the waiting room Access to the site is only available to those candidates attending for test; you won't be allowed to use this site for practice
Nearest alternative test centres
Ashford (London Middlesex)