Tottenham Driving Test Centre
Short notice driving tests at Tottenham driving test centre
The DVSA define a short notice driving test as within 3 clear working days. Saturdays count as working days but Sundays and Bank Holidays do not.
A short notice driving test cannot normally be changed or cancelled without loss of your driving test fee of £62 for a weekday test or £75 for a weekend or evening test unless your are cancelling due to Covid
Driving test Covid changes
The DVSA have announced changes relating to driving tests at Tottenham driving test centre. Such as...
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Stay in your car - there will be no access to waiting room or toilets
- You should wear a mask to prevent spread of Covid-19
- Your instructor or supervising driver will not be allowed to accompany you on test
- At the end of test examiner and candidate will exit the vehicle before the result of the test is given. Instructor may listen in at this point. All should maintain a safe social distance
- You should not attend your driving test if
- you or someone you live with has coronavirus symptoms
- you’ve been told by the NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has coronavirus
- you have entered or returned to the UK in the last 14 days
Tottenham Driving Test Centre Address
Selby Centre, Selby Road
Male and female toilets are available
None Test Parking
Please park in the designated bays close to the Annex building & report to the entrance lobby. Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Practice on site is strictly prohibited.
Nearest alternative test centres
Wood Green (London)
Enfield (Innova Business Park)