Terms and Conditions
KwikTest.co.uk provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the service.
- KwikTest.co.uk is owned and operated by GingaDog Web Design. Payments may be identified as Gingadog on account statements.
- KwikTest.co.uk has no affiliation with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). We cannot absolutely guarantee to find you an earlier test date.
- Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- We cannot be held responsible for the DVSA changing the date and/or time of your test, or for them cancelling the test due to driving examiner illness, or due to weather conditions, such as snow, ice or fog.
- We cannot be held responsible for failing to change the test due to factors out of our control. This includes, but is not limited to, the DVSA website being unavailable.
- By registering your details with the company, you agree to the company sending you emails to the email addresses you provide on registration. Your personal details will not be passed on to third parties other than instructor / pupil where details are provided.
- By using KwikTest.co.uk you are agreeing to us making changes to your driving test date and time on your behalf and you grant us permission to log in to the DVSA website using your details to either
- Automatically book the first available driving test within the limitations of your stated preferences (Auto Book)
- To reserve the first available driving test within the limitations of your stated preferences. Test to be booked on receipt of authorisation to proceed in a timely manner.
- Auto Book will revert to test reservation when
- the test to be booked is within 5 days
- the test to be booked is a Weekend or Evening test as defined by the DVSA and requiring an additional test fee
- Depending on the preference options selected authorisation to proceed with booking a reserved test may come from
- you (the test candidate)
- the instructor only (optional information required)
- either candidate or instructor
- If we do not reserve or auto book a test for you we will fully refund your payment not more than 14 days after original test date provided the test has not been cancelled beforehand.
- You agree that this service will begin as soon as possible after receipt of your payment.
- By accepting this service you waive your right to a 14 day cooling off period as defined in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 because
- the service we provide costs less than £42
- you agree to waive the right to cancel so that the service can start immediately.
- When entering instructor’s details it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the instructor’s permission to provide the information requested.
- It is your responsibility to check with the DVSA that any changes made by us have been completed successfully before you make any further arrangements regarding your new driving test. We will confirm to you any changes that we’ve been able or unable to make to your test, and the DVSA will also confirm any changes to you if they have your email address. Do not assume lack of notification of change of test equates to failure to change the test. Definitive test details can be checked at https://www.gov.uk/book-driving-test or by telephoning the DVSA test booking service on 0300 200 1122 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday. We are not liable for any expenses or compensation caused by you incorrectly assuming your test has or has not been changed, such as but not limited to
- organising and paying for any last minute driving lessons
- organising and paying for any transport to the test centre
- organising and paying for any accommodation near the test centre
- taking time off work/college/school.
- You, the learner, are responsible for turning up to the driving test with the correct documents and a car suitable for the test. We cannot be held responsible for any tests cancelled due to reasons that are the responsibility of the learner driver or their driving instructor.
- Where instructor details are provided it is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission to share that information.
- An instructor who has a KwikTest Instructor Account and their ADI personal reference number has been provided is authorised by you to make changes to account preferences.
- Instructor Accounts allow setting up and updating an unlimited number of Pupil Accounts.
- Each instructor account is limited to 5 active test searches at any one time.
- A monthly recurring PayPal Subscription is required to initiate and maintain active test searches. A PayPal account is required for PayPal Subscription payments.
- It is the instructor account holder’s responsibility to ensure that they have the permission of the pupil to share such personal information as is required to set up and operate a Pupil Account, to access their test details and make changes to the test.